You are here: Home / Business / Business, Planning & Construction

Business, Planning, & Construction

building permit

Building Permit Application
Apply for a building permit.

Drinking Establishment License
Apply to create an establishment serving alcohol.

Sign Permit Application & Regulations
A sign permit is required to verify that  placement of signs, window signs, and wall signs comply with their advertised use.

Variance Request or Zone Change Request
A variance is an exception to land use regulations, for example if you want to have a business in your home.