You are here: Home / Residents / Permits & Applications / Street Closure

Street Closure

Contact Information
City Hall

(620) 659-3611

721 Marsh Ave
Kinsley, KS 67547

road closed

Permission for a street closure must be obtained by requesting it from the City Commission at a live meeting.

To schedule time for this, please contact city hall.